Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I have had a wonderful day relaxing with my family and baking. My newest item is my cream cheese brownie. I am going to post some pictures of them. They are delicious. I also make a caramel pecan brownie, a pecan brownie and a plain brownie. I can also do brownie bites. Check out my newest listings on etsy under the name Cahaba Confections, where we are offering 15% off through 1/2/09. Come and check us out and remember the best gift is a sweet gift. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cream Cheese Brownie...yum!

    I just checked out your shop and the organic chocolate chip cookies with pecans and caramel sound wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! They are tasty and they are also wonderful when I make them in the bar form like a blondie. Heated up with some vanilla ice cream. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Lemon Cake Sandwiches with lemon icing

Lemon Cake Sandwiches with lemon icing
Taste just like a lemon cupcake!

Devil's Food Cake Sandwich

Devil's Food Cake Sandwich
Yummy!

Cream Cheese Brownies

Cream Cheese Brownies
Delicious!